Saturday, February 4, 2017

Parrot Bebop - The Little Drone That Could!

The best drone I've flown yet! Camera is incredibly good! Get more info here is my 5th Drone I have flown, and it is the best one yet as far as easy flight goes and with the best camera BY FAR!!! This is not your average cheapo quad copter you just fly around and have dumb fun. This is a Drone made for recording video, so it is made of high quality materials for the maximum performance for it's size.

I reached out on a cool website SproutUp.com that I am new on, and it gives me the ability to try new high quality products. I don't get to keep it though, as I have to return it by a date.

Anyway, during my time with it, I absolutely loved it. The video camera is far better than I would have ever thought I could get my hands on to review, and it is built in, so you don't need to worry about those extra attachment weight like gopros just to get beautiful video recording.

I definitely recommend this if you been wanting to up your drone game, or if you've been awaiting for a drone such like this Parrot Bepop, well you know what to do!

Get it here on my phone 2016 - 4,000 Apps reviewed - Let's Do it To it!!! Don't have an Android device? Half the Apps & Games I review can also be found on iOS iTunes App store too.

Gadgets used in recent videos are:

#1 Nexus 6P - LG V10 - Gechic Monitor - Nexus Player - Sony NEX-5R camera - Info:

* Email - ThaCooLoser@Gmail.com

* Instagram - Twitter - Amazon Profile - Google+ - Facebook - My other Channel - to you by Alberto Torres aka ThaCooLoser aka CooLoserTech =}

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment