Tuesday, August 29, 2017

PARROT BEBOP 2 WIFI EXTENDER // HOW TO BOOST SIGNAL

This is a HOW TO on making a custom Parrot Bebop 2 Wifi Extender (repeater, amplifier) to increase the Parrot Bebop 2's range. I've been using this for several months now; and I think it works great.

It's made with a USB power bank, Xiaomi Mi wifi extender, and my Iphone. It basically doubles the strength of the wifi connection between the Bebop 2 drone quadcopter and my phone.

Here's the Parrot Bebop 2 on Amazon if you want to check it out a great travel bag for the Parrot Bebop 2 from Lowepro the Xiaomi Wifi Extender on Amazon if you want to check it out (NOTE: I WOULD CONFIRM WITH YOUR CHOSEN SELLER THAT IT WILL INCLUDE ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT! MINE CAME WITH INSTRUCTIONS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOSEN SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT) purchases through these links help to support this channel, so Thank You!

---------------------------------------------

Please subscribe to my channel for weekly Travel tips and tricks, how to's, and travel/backpacking gear video reviews!

Check out my travel & backpacking website I share TONS of FREE travel tips and tricks, new travel/backpacking gear reviews, and all kinds of information!

I've been traveling abroad for 6 years now and have collected some of the travel items that I believe to be the best for lightweight travel and want to share it with you.

Please share with anyone who likes travel, Thank you!

Add me:

Instagram: @jacobysjourneys

Snapchat: @jacobysjourneys

Twitter: @jacobysjourneys

Facebook: Jacoby Scarbrough

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment