Thursday, December 28, 2017

Drone Dialogue - DJI Inspire 1 - Buyer Beware PSA Part 2 & Review

A public service announcement and semi review on the DJI Inspire 1. Buyer beware, there are major flaws with the accessories that come with the Inspire 1. These flaws include major safety issues.

If you have experienced similar issues, or know of any other issues not addressed in this video, share them with DJI. i.e. The propellor locks.

I have contacted support at DJI, and so far, it has been lacking in what I expect from this company. I have yet to receive a new harness, a replacement case, or the iPad holder issue addressed.

The Inspire 1 is an incredible piece of hardware, but there are things DJI has to address promptly to secure these safety issues.

* We have more than 1 battery. Thank you to B&H/Dronefly

Our estimate from January 5, 2015 - February 14 2015. is about 60 - 80 hours. Possibly more.

*Update

Thanks for watching everyone. I think some viewers are getting mixed impressions on this video. First and foremost, I am a photographer, and this semi-review is based on my personal (facetious) opinions. I don't really care about the case, nor do I care about the harness, but a lot of pilots do. The real important focus here should be the iPad holder. I stand firm on that this should be added to your preflight check list. The design in my opinion is flawed with the example demonstrated. If that screw comes out for any reason, it could potentially cause some major issues.

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

go to eBay Camera Drone link:

http://videxponential.net/eBayCameraDrones

No comments:

Post a Comment