Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I've found a good one the Ctronics® F2C Aviax Drone review

Check out latest offer USA UK Canada a drone with a camera and they reckon its a rival to the DJI Phantom 2. We can only hope so. I review the Ctronics® F2C Aviax Drone to see just how good their claim is.

It features

Camera

Headless Mode

Cruise Control

2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter

2.0MP HD Camera

360 Degree Rotation Function

4GB SD Card memory.

2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other.

I'll look into these features and explain what they are and how they work.

But the burning question is... Is this drone any good? I hope I've answered it for you in my Ctronics® F2C Aviax Drone review above.

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment