Friday, November 25, 2016

Sharper Image DX-4 Streaming Drone - Review and Flight

Review and flight video of the Sharper Image DX-4 Drone. This drone is awesome and costs just under $100. The Auto Hover works great, no need to worry about adjusting the height when you're flying around. FPV on this drone also works very well. Connect it to your smart phone using the app and you can see what the drone sees in real time!

Unboxing Video - Flight Video - out its younger brother, the DX-2 - Forget the Smallest of them all, the DX-1 - you for watching!

Please Comment, Like, and SUBSCRIBE!

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Haven't seen this model before I stumbled upon your post but all I can say that I'm impressed! For that price, you really get a nice, stable drone, and I can see that the altitude hold works perfectly! Also, the image quality is far better than I expected, to be honest :) All in all, I am starting to consider this model as one I would buy :) But, for those who are perhaps looking for a different brand or a model, or even a different price range, I suggest checking out an article I found on the web, talking about some of the best, budget friendly, camera drones on the market. You can check it out here: http://mydronelab.com/best-pick/camera-drones-for-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. drone fishing central

    ReplyDelete