Friday, March 31, 2017

DJI Phantom 4 Pro VS Phantom 4 Low light Video ISO Test

Here is my first test comparing the Phantom 4 Pro with the Phantom 4. This comparison shows the differences in low light performance and ISO. None of this footage is supposed to be cinematic, just a standard test to show you the cameras. I will be using the P4P more extensively soon and hopefully releasing some new cinematic edits soom. I will also be testing other video conditions and RAW stills from both cameras in the near future.

To see more and also to download the 4K test footage, here is the link on my huge thank you to my good friend Matt, mentioned in this video. He helped me shoot this video and we had a blast trying to crash the drones into each other.

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment