Thursday, March 16, 2017

Drone Crates Review - DJI Phantom 4 Pro / DJI Phantom 4 Backpack

I do a quick review of the 'Drone Crates' backpack designed for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro (and Phantom 4). I did hours upon hours of research on the different backpacks available on the market for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, even took a look at both of the backpacks that DJI made specifically for the Phantom 4 Pro, and the one I bought that is made by a company called Drone Crates is by and far the best available option for your drone. It combines convenience, security and safety(via the Water-Jet Cut Foam Insert)all in one for your drone to ensure your investment is well protected. Case dimensions are 22” x 11” x 17”.

The Drone Case Backpack is only $179(with free shipping), compared to the Phantom Series - Multifunctional Backpack for $159 or the Phantom Backpack for $329 both made by DJI themselves.

This backpack is made to last a long time, they offer a lifetime warranty on it, and it is much lighter than I expected. I am extremely happy with my purchase and this backpack has exceeded any and all expectations.

The company is based here in the States in Meridian, Idaho. They are a family owned business and based on the short interaction I had with their staff over the phone, they go above and beyond to ensure an amazing customer experience.

I hope you enjoyed this review, I was not payed nor persuaded to leave this review on behalf of Drone Crates. The views expressed within are 100% of my own personal opinion.

You can buy it directly at this

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment