Thursday, June 22, 2017

DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter Unboxing & Initial Review w/ 4k Video

Please watch: "Windows 10 Creators Update Problems & Privacy Issues" & reviewing my DJI Inspire 1 quad-copter at CopterShop. I show everything included & how to set it up, how to use the software and give my thoughts on it. Please hit that like button if you enjoy the video!

♠ Use links below for discounts and to help the channel ♠

Buy Inspire 1 or other drone hardware @ a Barnacules Nerdgasm shirt @ on GT Omega Chairs @ code 'NERDGASM' at checkout!

Donate & help support this channel @ to Recuva file recovery program My Phantom 3 Unboxing @ my Phantom 2 Unboxing & Flight @ Come talk to me... ♠

Tweet me @ me @ @ me @ BarnaculesManCave@gmail.com

▼ Support me by sending BitCoin (Wallet Address) ▼

18Su2PV63BabMZWwYEhgXC8obK1XBVveCp

▼ Get 10% off Kinesis Split Ergonomic Keyboards & Pedals ▼

[use code 'Barnacules' at checkout to get 10% off]

▼ Join my Folding@Home team and help cure diseases with spare CPU/GPU cycles ▼

Barnacules Nerdgasm Team # 231300

Download Client @ Top 10 contributers shown on Twitter weekly!

▼ I am now live streaming on Twitch so come give me a follow to receive notifications when I'm streaming

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment