Tuesday, June 20, 2017

DJI Inspire 1 Review - Is it REALLY worth it?

Should you spend your money on the DJI Inspire 1 Drone?

● Be sure to drop a LIKE rating and a COMMENT for more DJI

● Cheapest DJI Inspire 1 Drone -

Enjoyed the video!? Then Subscribe: is an expensive drone and not one that you would want to crash. The DJI Inspire 1 is a professional piece of filming equipment. It comes with a 4K camera and a HD-4D ZENMUZE Gimbal.

► Subscribe to my OTHER channels!

• Main Channel: Vlogging: Follow me on SOCIAL MEDIA!

• Twitter - Instagram: AlexFroMarz

• Facebook Page - Personal Facebook: Snapchat: (Fan) Marzisnaps

• Snapchat: (Personal) MarzBGx

►I Stream GAMES to twitch!

•• Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays, 8PM GMT:

• have awesome APPAREL!

• The equipment I use!

• The headset - How I record my gameplay - My Camera: My Gaming Chair - Use "MBG" for out FeaturePoints:

Subscribe for more videos!

- Alex Brooks (Marz)

---

Video uploaded by Alex Brooks - You have no right to copy and re-use this video without mentioning the channel URL and name on the video player.

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment