Wednesday, December 7, 2016

$65 Drone WITH LIVE CAMERA FEED - 20 Sub Special

Hey guys, here is my 20 SUB SPECIAL video of a drone review, the Fenglan X5SW-1. The drone has a camera that can livestream to your phone, as well as take videos and photos. You can then save the videos and photos as well as turn on Headless Mode on the drone, and do a flip, 1 key return, etc. Thanks for all the support, and I am setting a goal of 50 subs by the 4th of July.

Also, about 4 months ago I started my channel, and I am glad that I have gotten this far! Please like and subscribe, and if you have any questions about the drone (or recommendations/requests for videos) just put them in the comments!

Amazon link:

Unfortunately, the drone does not seem to be in stock right now, but you may be able to get it in other places.

(P.S. New channel intro coming soon!)

-BZG

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment