Wednesday, December 21, 2016

First Outdoor Flight - JXD 510G 5.8GHZ FPV 6-Axis HD Camera RC Drone Quadcopter

This my outdoor drone review with the JXD 510G 5.8GHZ FPV 6 Axis HD Camera RC Drone.

Just in case you are wondering where I got this, I got it from Gearbest.com. Here is a link to it: this video I take it for its First Outdoor Flight and put this RC Quad through a variety of paces.

Here are my review notes for this FPV multirotor:

Pros:

- Altitude hold is ROCK SOLID!

- The 5.8G FPV has very little latency

- The video display looks great in person

- It is very responsive even on the first of three flight modes

- The 2.0MP HD Camera is solid but cold be better

- I can use a wide variety of batteries with it given the battery connector is comes with.

Cons:

- Short flight time (4-5 minutes)

- Camera Jello

This is the latest version of the JXD 509G FPV Drone and I am excited I was able to get is some nice flights with this JXD 510G 5.8G FPV outdoors.

In addition to what I mentioned above I was going to do a quick size comparison between this and my other quadcopters, including the Syma X5HW FPV Drone and several other popular quads. Those were supposed to include my Blade Inductrix Micro Quad, Blade Nano QX 3D, Syma X5SC-1 Falcon, and Syma X8C Venture.

Of course some of my reviews like this have been too long, so I decided to just cut that out and just tell you that it is roughly the same size as my Syma X5HW, which is the WiFi FPV version of the new Syma X5HC Camera Drone.

This is a little bit of a stretch for a beginner to learn on, but it is possible for a noob to learn on this.

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment