Thursday, October 26, 2017

DJI Mavic Pro 2nd Week Review

- DJI Mavic pro drone fly more combo with 4K video 1080p camera rc helicopter Freeshipping

I've had the DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo for two weeks now. In that amount of time I've managed to log about 20 flights worth 2.5 hours of flight time for a distance of 8nm. During these first few flights I've mainly concentrated on learning the controls, flight characteristics and camera operations. To say the least, I'm really impressed by this capable, compact and foldable drone.

DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle:

See my first and likely last unboxing video here .

This video was filmed with

EOS M3:

Audio Technica ATR3350:

Zoom H1:

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

go to eBay Camera Drone link:

http://videxponential.net/eBayCameraDrones

No comments:

Post a Comment