Friday, October 27, 2017

Parrot Skycontroller 2 review

The parrot skycontroller 2 review. In comparison to the 1st skycontroller this one is much more compact allowing me to pack it easier when touring on my motorcycle . The parrot bebop 2 can be flown only with the mobile phone and does not need a separate controller, however the range is not all that great. Thus I have decided to purchase the new skycontroller 2 because it is more compact and portable than its predecessor . I Did a small range test and already I can see the difference, much, much better doubling the distance with ease so I would definitely recommend. I will be posting more videos as I get used to pushing it more to the limits. Thank you for watching and enjoy.

For a variety of quality Camera Drones,

go to eBay Camera Drone link:

http://videxponential.net/eBayCameraDrones

No comments:

Post a Comment